Npower require a Delivery Consultant / Project Manager to join our Domestic Change business. This is a permanent role to be based in our Solihull office. This role is instrumental in our programme delivery function as you will be working closely with the Delivery Managers to deliver projects, portfolios of work, programmes and releases throughout the end to end lifecycle.
The role will contribute to achieving strategically important outcomes for the Domestic business by contributing to the delivery of large and complex programmes of work with significant financial budget and outcomes. The role requires you to be a self-starter with ambition to work with stakeholders to manage and solve challenges. You will thrive on working within a team environment both being supported and supporting others. You hold onto your tenacity with a sense of pride in achieving results whilst taking the team and business stakeholders on the journey with you. You are an individual that sees achieving the outcome as the most important goal. If you are up for the challenge and seeking opportunities to grow and develop through experience and personal development in a supportive team environment, don’t waste any time and apply for this role today, we want to talk to you.
Skills and experience
• Experience in requirement gathering, the creation of BRS documents, managing the impact assessment process, producing and managing the overall project plan as well as overseeing the design, build and test phases
• You will also be working closely with other areas of the business to ensure business readiness, supporting the business throughout the project delivery and also completing all post investments post investment appraisals and reviews
• Prepare business cases including cost benefit analysis, commercial analysis and continuous evaluation
• Work with stakeholders across multiple business units to understand their need and determine the solutions for their requirements
• Experienced in managing multiple projects
• Complete business process and architecture analysis, design and re-engineering
• Develop and oversee project plans, proactively managing and resolving issues and risks
• Ensure the delivery of products and service outcomes are aligned to the business plans and in line with the planned outcomes of the programme
• Ensure all audit standards (internal and external) have been met
• Manage stakeholder expectations and resolve any issues or conflicts that arise
Why work for us?
As well as a competitive salary and impressive benefits package you’ll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of our business. Along the way we’ll give you all the support you need to develop your skill set and achieve your long term ambitions.
Up to £45,000 + Package
npower is one of the UK’s biggest energy suppliers.
We supply gas and electricity to millions of homes up and down the country, So when you switch on the light, take a shower, or simply have a cuppa, you’ll know you can rely on us. We’re also here for you when your boiler needs servicing or repairing. We offer competitive tariffs that save you money and we’ll tell you when you can save even more. It’s all part of how we stand up for customers every day at npower. We stand up for the community too. We’re proud to have been a partner of Macmillan for 12 years raising over £3.5m. We’re also one of only a handful of UK companies to have been awarded the Carbon Trust Triple Award for sustainable management of energy, waste and water.
Please apply online by selecting the 'Apply' button and uploading your CV directly. Applications will only be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: We operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to email@example.com.